Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Post-reflections

posibleScenarios.get(known).setHappened(true);

After everything happened, I asked my friend if things like this really need to happen for things to improve, I knew the answer, his answer was 'sometimes they do'.

Forget about perfect relationships, I feel we have a couple of stains already, I can live with that, but, do I want to? I think I do, why?  because I was going to live ( or was living ) with someone who we already share 20+ stains ( just to say a number ) and because I still think its worth it.

I know what I'm about to do, but I think this time I don't want to, or probably just a fair amount of time, just to settle down my feelings amd make a statement ( no one learns the easy way ), and I'd probably do that, I have no time and more important, I want to give what I have, but I have learned now, next time, I won't regret anything, because it has always been my decision.

I hope this ends up the right way.

Gracias por leer.
Bytes.

No comments: